Photobucket

June 19, 2010

OMG !!! 200!!

Photobucket
I can't believe it !!   I just became a member of the 200 club !!   I have 200 followers.   I am truly amazed !!  A bit of history for my newest followers.   I stumbled onto a book blog back around September/October.   Didn't even know this world existed.   I clicked on their blogroll list and found more blogs, and kept clicking.   I was outside looking in.   I was inspired to create a page as a personal journal.   That alone was a miracle since I am not computer savvy at all.    The more blogs I found, the more I wanted to connect and become part of this neighborhood that had the same love as me, books !!   So I started out slowly, entering challenges, participating in memes.  My "personal journal" went public around November.   Then some very kind and experienced bloggers encouraged me to start accepting requested reviews.   My first one was in December.  And since then...as they say...is history.   I NEVER, NEVER thought that my blog would be where its at, with so many kind people that actually take the time to visit.   This weekend is truly special, not only am I  hosting my first ever giveaway but I have 200 book blogging friends.......So to all of my 200 followers, I say........
Photobucket


15 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your latest milestone!

Marce said...

200 followers, yaaaay, congrats.

Kirthi said...

Eek! Congrats on 200! :D

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We're so happy to follow you!
Enjoy!

You should do something special to congratulate yourself for getting this far... grab a book & take a couple hours to yourself!!

Nise' said...

It has been great getting to know you. Thank you for the help you've given me. Book Bloggers are the best.

Sa Toya said...

Well deserved too my dear!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Awesome!!! Congrats on all the followers and keep up the good work! :)

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Congratulations on 200 followers! I enjoy reading your blog! I agree with Gina! You should treat yourself to a new book!

Darlyn said...

Congratulations!I hope you'll have many more!

Julie P said...

You are rockin' the blogosphere girlfriend! You're awesome!

Kaye said...

Hot diggety, girl, congrats to you. You have a fun blog and a beautiful spirit so it's easy to see why so many people have gravitated towards you. Have a great weekend!

XmasDolly said...

And the next 200 is a breeze~! CONGRATS MY FRIEND!

Paula Calvanico said...

well you have a beautiful blog, congrats!

Paula
Tomes Devotee

bibliophiliac said...

Congratulations! I just reached 100 followers today, and I don't know why but that makes me so happy. So you must be twice as happy as I am!;)

Lover Of Romance said...

congrats on your 200!!! You deserve it!!