Photobucket

August 27, 2011

And the winners are............

...........for REPAIRING RAINBOWS by Lynda Fishman

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
53	3
Timestamp: 2011-08-27 12:51:42 UTC


Anonymous said... 53 I would love to read this inspiring tale! My name is Holly Bowen , 
Gigi Ann said... 3 I would like to read the book, because my father died when I was 4 years old, and my mother was left to finish raising 8 children ages 4-17. However, she managed and I wonder if they faced any of the same problems we did. Which in my young eyes were few.
An email has been sent to the winners and they have 48 hours to respond with their mailing address or another winner will be chosen.  Thank you for all that entered.
 


3 comments:

TheBookGirl said...

Congrats to the winners!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Gigi Ann said...

Thank you for the congrats, Book Girl, and Bermudaonion.

A friend is someone who will give you a book you've never read..Thanks Cheryl, I look forward to reading this book.