Photobucket

August 4, 2011

Booking Through Thursday





Photobucket

Today's question:
What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?

And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?
Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?
My answer:
If you know me then you already know the answers to these question so you can just hop right by  lol.  But for those who don't, here are my answers.  The last book was the one I posted my review for yesterday, Scream Catcher by Vincent Zandri.  I became a huge fan of his back in May 2010.  We occasionally keep in touch and he will let me know what books he is working on and the approximate publication date.  However, I was totally surprised, shocked and excited last week when he sent me an email that held an attachment with the Scream Catcher galley, which I had no idea that he had even written it.  This book supposedly had been a secret for a year.  And it was a secret surprise that was well worth it.  Scream Catcher should be out any day now.  If you like action packed, page turning thrillers (read my review from yesterday) get this book!!! 

And the book I am excited about right now, is and was the book I was reading before receiving Scream Catcher.  And that is Moonlight Rises, also by Vincent Zandri.  Another galley, one which I knew about and will be out later this year.  Patterson had always been my Number 1 male author, but last May, he got edged out and Vincent Zandri took that spot!!




8 comments:

Jo K said...

Never heard of these books, I will have to check them out. Here is my BTT.

Gigi Ann said...

I always have to smile when I read about your favorite books, we are such opposites, but that's what makes reading your blog so much fun. Just reading your reviews, I get excited, and a little frightened. hee, hee.

Marce said...

Yup I knew VincentZ would be there :-) (high five)

Anya Millar said...

Interesting list. Don't know these...

House Millar - Booking Through Thursday

Anonymous said...

These books sound exciting, there's a lot of them out there.

here's mine:

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday.html

bermudaonion said...

You make me think I should try Zandri's work.

Rabbit said...

I love reading books that I am excited for! Feel free to check out my BTT here.

Rumana @ Relook the Book

Shirley @ My Bookshelf said...

I haven't ready any Zandri's books but maybe I should.

Here's mine Booking Through Thursday.

Check out the two book giveaways I am currently hosting. The contest links are located on my sidebar.

Have a terrific weekend!