Photobucket

August 18, 2011

Thursday Memes

THURSDAY

Photobucket
This week's question:
You’ve just had a long, hard, exhausting day, and all you want to do is curl up with something light, fun, easy, fluffy, distracting, and entertaining.
What book do you pick up?
My answer:
Ironically this question today is perfect for me.  I have been feeling that I am being pulled into a million different directions, needing to do a million different things and getting nothing accomplished.  So yesterday, instead of reading what was next in line, I picked up a book that "is supposed to full of entertainment and laughter, which is just what I need at this time.  It is written by a blogger, you may have seen her blog Facing 50 With Humour, and if her book is anything like her blog then I know I'm in store for some chuckles.  She will be showcased, as an author next month here on my blog. 




5 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

That does sound like a fun read, and just what you need when busy. I tend more toward light romance when I'm tired or in a reading slump.

Shirley said...

Great! I will have to check out her blog.

Here's mine this week:http://shirley-mybookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/08/distractions-from-cares-of-world-in.html

Facing50.Blog said...

Cheryl - you have given me a 'warm and fuzzy feeling' too by reading this post-thank you so much for your kind words.
Now, enough of the serious stuff and onto the big question - when are you going to send me a photo of you in a mini skirt so I can use it for my competition-don't worry Hubby is banned from judging-can't risk his blood pressure rising too high!
Carol XOXO

Anya Millar said...

Sounds very cute and light. Nice pick

House Millar - BTT

Aine

Anonymous said...

A new title for me. I will have to check it out.