Photobucket

August 12, 2011

Friday Memes







Photobucket
Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!



MY QUESTION:
Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?
What time do you have it set for?

MY ANSWER:
Yes....6am



Book Blogger Hop
Hosted by Jennifer from CRAZY FOR BOOKS
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!
Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

Today's question:
“Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!”
My answer:
I thought this one to be quite "odd"  The Revenge Of The Radioactive Lady.  And this one because of the length, but then all of her books titles tend to be long, Miss Scarlet's School of Patternless Sewing.

14 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

No. I just wake up anytime from 5-7 o'clock.

bermudaonion said...

I don't use an alarm clock, unless you count our dog.

Lindsay said...

Those are definitely interesting and unusual titles! Pretty blog. New follower from the blog hop.
Lindsay

http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/

MMAR said...

Usually No unless I need to be up for something in particular... my daughter is my alarm clock : )

Jenni Elyse said...

That is quite an odd title. I've never heard of the book, but I'd have to do a double take if I saw it on the shelf to make sure I got the title right, lol.

Amy Clary said...

My children are my alarm clock. :)

Menopausal New Mom said...

No alarm clock. My daughter and I get up around 9:00 so we can get her to her sports which start around 10:30. Once September rolls around, I will be digging out the alarm clock and setting it for about 7:15

XmasDolly said...

Hi Baby Girl, How's goin? Yes, I have an alarm clock it's called my kidneys! It sets its own time too. ~snicker~ Have a great weekend. Looking for followers got any??? Did you hear about my gala give-away? Check out my blog in the right side bar and at the end of today's Post. HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am Harriet said...

I've got this crazy genetic disorder where I've never needed an alarm clock.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/08/moms-wearing-junior-clothes/

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Hehe great title!

New Follower! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
http://lost-in-lit.blogspot.com/2011/08/book-blogger-hop-follow-friday-1.html

Patricia said...

Great choice of titles ;)

I am your newest GFC follower. Visiting via Book Bloggers Hop. Stop by and see which crazy title I chose.

Carol said...

Yes, some books do have long titles to remember :)

I have an alarm clock called AJ. He has me up at around 6.30am. Bless him.

have a good weekend, Cheryl.

carol

Kailani said...

I have my alarm set for 5am on school mornings.

Kailani
An Island Life

Jen said...

I saw something about Revenge of the Radioactive Lady, and it sounded like an interesting book. :)