Photobucket

January 8, 2011

A Bit Of Me (2 of 2)

SATURDAY
Photobucket



Photobucket
Hosted by Danielle at There's A Book
From Danielle's blog:
We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here. I created this weekly meme to get to know the blogging community I love just a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. Each week I will post a question to be answered in the following week’s “A Bit of Me(Me)”. Check back each Saturday to get the info for next week’s post and link up with your current post right here.
This week's question: What’s your most looked forward to event coming up this year? (Online or real life, bookwise or not, anything.)
Read more: http://www.theresabook.com/category/a-bit-of-meme/#ixzz19oz8UrFY
  First let me say Thank You Danielle!!!!  She usually asks for a favorite food and being Italian, there is no such thing as favorite when it comes to food  lol.  So this one is an easy question for me.  I am sure, that they will get harder as the year progresses.
  I have 2 things.  Bookwise is that I complete ALL of my 15 Challenges I signed up for.  Yes, I know, I am a Challenge Addict and proud of it. 
Photobucket
I think I figured out part of my problem, not only do I love the concept, but I absolutely adore the buttons that the bloggers design.

And the second one is what I got for Christmas.  A trip to Aruba!!!!!  We have been before so I know what to expect.  Plus we will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary.  This is the actual place where we will be staying, The Radisson Resort.
And the plan is to be on the beach everyday, reading, soaking up the sun, with a frozen pina colada or 2 or maybe even 3!!.  Not sure what the hubby will be doing  lol.  But that's where he can find me!!!



9 comments:

Misha said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding anniversary!! Aruba looks gorgeous! I am sure you will have a great time :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, wow, that looks like a fabulous spot to visit and celebrate your 30th wedding anniversary. Congrats!

I can see those pina coladas now! Hey, I can almost taste them! LOL

Here's my post:

(click on my name)

bermudaonion said...

Wow, what a great Christmas gift!!

Julie P said...

So happy for you, Cheryl (and a little jealous)!

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

What an exciting anniversary trip! It sounds fantastic!

I'm turning 30 this year, so that's what I wrote about :)
http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=2119

Unknown said...

Yeah - I'm not sure which sounds better!

Teacher/Learner said...

Gorgeous photos! Enjoy your trip & try to take in the scenery in-between reading :)

Jenni Elyse said...

How fun! A trip to Aruba! I hope you have fun!

The1stdaughter said...

Wow and Wow! 15 challenges and a trip to Aruba! Sounds like a fantastic year to me. I've been doing my best to resist the temptation to sign up for more challenges. And how exciting to be able to spend time in a great tropical getaway. I'm SO jealous!