Photobucket

January 12, 2011

W.W.W. Wednesdays

WEDNESDAY
Photobucket
Photobucket
A couple of announcements before getting to today's meme.(this was predrafted Tuesday evening for a "just in case" situation and will be published as a "scheduled post" since this corner of the world is expecting a blizzard around midnight with high winds).
One, is that late yesterday afternoon, as New England was preparing for a Nor'easter, I was feeling warm and fuzzy again, due to a very kind blogger.  Teacher/Learner from  Whatcha Readin', Books?: A Teacher/Learner'... Blog presented me with this award:
Photobucket
Thank you so much for thinking that my blog is stylish, it means a lot to me.  I am, however, going to take the liberty of passing on the rules, since I just did this 2 days ago and don't want to bore you all again.  But Thank you Teacher/Learner from the bottom of my heart.  And please, take the time and stop by her blog and say hi!! 

And, as I mentioned, New England is preparing for another Nor'easter whereas, EMA, State Officials have already had Press Conferences, announcing closings of businesses, roads, bridges, schools, etc etc with anticipation of 1+ feet of snow and high winds, which could mean power outages across the state.  Thank goodness for books and candles, so I'm all set.  But if it's quiet from this corner of the blogosphere, you will know why.  I will be curled up, with my warm throw, a hot chocolate, and my current read!!

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
What are you currently reading?
Galley

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?
ARC-Monthly Guarantees


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope all is well. we only got about 4" - though it stopped everything. only a delay for the kids though.
hope you're enjoying your book!!

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

I've had my eye on To Have and to Kill since it came out! I hope you enjoy it!

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Enjoy your snowstorm. We've had enough here in the Midwest!!! Looks like you have a few good choices for reading.

Julie P said...

I am so glad we don't get crazy winter weather here in the Pacific NW!

Unknown said...

How was Tick Tock??? Can't wait for your review CMash. Vincent Zandri's sounds good!! How is it going thus far?

My WWW for this week: http://coffeecrackers.blogspot.com/2011/01/www-wednesdays-jan-12-2011.html

Teacher/Learner said...

Aw, thanks for the sweet shout-out :)

Kaye said...

What did you think of To Have and to Kill? I thought it was a pretty good cozy for a series starter. I guessed "whodunnit" but that's ok. Did you read Buttercream Bumpoff - that's a hoot! 5* cozy. Giveaway for a copy going on now at chez-moi. Stay toasty and happy reading!

Misha said...

It's cold where I live but we don't have snow.
I hope you enjoy Godchild. Happy Reading!