Photobucket

January 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

TUESDAY

Photobucket

Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

When the doors on the Land Rover suddenly open, one at a time, and the silhouettes of two men appear--one tall and thin, the other short and stocky--both packing shotguns, she knows she's reached the proverbial point of no going back.
Photobucket
by Vincent Zandri (galley) page 10


11 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOHHHHH!!
This sounds terrific! I can't wait until it comes out!!
My teaser this week is from Sweet Surrender, Baby Surprise by Kate Carlisle.

Gigi Ann said...

It sounds like a thriller, I just finished "Don't Blink" yesterday, so not ready for another thriller mystery. Posted my review about it yesterday.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Uh-oh, scary! Thanks for sharing.

Here's mine:

(click on my name)

gautami tripathy said...

My kind of book!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Silent Kill by David Fingerman

Alice Audrey said...

The point of "no going back" huh? That's cute.

Teacher/Learner said...

Suspenseful! Yikes, that's a scary situation to be in. Enjoy the book :)

P.S. I have an award for you. Congrats :) Here is the info.

Julie P said...

That definitely sounds like the point of no return for me!

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Teaser Tuesday!
My teaser is here
Please check out and comment on my interview with a wonderful nonprofit 'Mom to Madre' that helps spread literacy to families and helps mothers adjust to differences in their lives when going from one language to another! Thank you!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

BLHmistress said...

Oh you had to just leave there, I hope she is okay?

My Teaser Tuesday

Misha said...

Sounds like an edge-of-the-seat novel. Happy Reading!

Bev Hankins said...

Yeah, I'd say she's definitely right. No going back. At least not to where those two are...

Here's my TT: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays_11.html