Photobucket

January 20, 2011

CSN Stores


I just went outside to get the mail and it is cold....brrrrrr....cold!!!  So to help me warm up, I went straight to my calendar to see how many more days until we leave for Aruba!!  But then that got me thinking, we need new luggage.  I am a 99% online shopper and since finding csn/stores.com, I know I will get quality items.  I have been browsing the Delsey luggage department and what an assortment there is.  Different sizes, weights brands, sets,  garment bags, carry on, accessories, etc. etc.  So many to choose from....this is not going to be easy...but will let you know....to be continued.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love CSN! They have so many products and their prices are great! Plus, free shipping!!

dollycas aka Lori said...

Please order a suitcase large enough to pack me into. I want to go too!!!!!