Photobucket

January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (2 of 2) Week #1

TUESDAY

Photobucket

Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"We've activated an Amber Alert and sent Angela's picture to all the media outlets, but so far nothing," she said, lowering the static on her radio.  "The missing girl is four.  Four.
Photobucket
page 157


11 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Like that teaser!

Teaser Tuesday: If Walls Could Talk by Juliet Blackwell

Unknown said...

UGH! How petrifying!!
Terrific teaser, though!

Misha said...

Love the teaser! James Patterson's books are always so thrilling!

Anonymous said...

Poor little girl. Great teaser.

My teaser is here.

jlshall said...

Great teaser! But scary and sad, too. I really need to read something by Patterson one of these days.

Aisle B said...

That is a mother's worst nightmare. I remember when my son played hide & seek at a mall what a heart attack moment. Thought I'd die literally right there.

Please tell me they find the four year old...

Gigi Ann said...

OH, What a sad situation for the parents and the four year old. Maybe one day, I will get brave and read a Patterson book. Look forward to your review of the book through.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful and suspenseful! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-the-lotus-eaters.html

Nise' said...

I've got to get to this book. Your teaser may be the incentive I need.

Bev Hankins said...

Oh, dear. I definitely couldn't do this one. Can't take thrillers/mysteries that have children in danger or as victims.

It's a good teaser and I hope you enjoy.

Julie P said...

Can't wait to see your review of this one!