Photobucket

January 10, 2011

Help is on the way!!!

Now that ball has dropped and everyone has watched 2011 be ushered in, still trying to get used to writing 11 instead of 10, and more importantly saying, OMG!!!! I signed up for how many challenges?"  Well.........
need help
I found another mini challenge, ( I know, just what you needed) but this is a Read-A-Thon via Bev's blog, My Reader's Block, and thought I would share it with all of you.  I have already signed up and hope to get a lot of reading done, at least until Bloggiesta starts, because Gina from Hott Books felt that I needed to do this challenge too.

Here is the info for the Read-A-Thon:
  Michelle from The True Book Addict is hosting.
Photobucket
The read-a-thon is one week away and I'm super excited...can't wait for an excuse to sit around and read! I don't care what needs to be done around the house (aside from my writing goals). I'm going to read, read, read! Here are the dates and times for the read-a-thon: Monday, January 17 at 12 am until Sunday, January 23 at 11:59 pm (adjust your time zone as appropriate...I'm on central time). As I'm pretty sure there are no other read-a-thons that week (I checked and double checked so as to not intrude on someone else's event), we will be using #readathon hashtag on Twitter. I would really appreciate any help in spreading the word. Also, if there are any bloggers and/or authors out there who would like to host a mini-challenge/giveaway during the event, please email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom. Also, please email me or leave a comment if you have any questions. You can sign up and participate at any time during the read-a-thon...this is a flexible event. I hope you will join me for a week of reading fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what the heck, I will join you in this too. Should help with the challenges right? :)

Gigi Ann said...

Sounds like a fun week, however, reading is about all I do each day anyway.

Julie P said...

Can't do this for now--who knows? I might be busy packing.....

Misha said...

Read-a-thons make me nervous . Otherwise I am always up for a challenge! :)
Best of luck!