Photobucket

January 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (2 of 2)

  TUESDAY

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

You will fall to your knees, pressing down on your gushing wound with the flats of both helpless hands.  Your blood spurting from your innards-all over your clothes-in your agony you will topple.  What will you do next?
Photobucket
page 83


9 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you for such an intriguing teaser! I have a copy of this in TBR pile..can't wait to get to it!
Hope you'll stop by..
http://sugarcreekcottage.blogspot.com/

Happy Reading,
Kimberly

gautami tripathy said...

This sounds like my kind of read!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Dead Head by Rosemary Harris

Unknown said...

Well, gosh, what a way to start the morning...

Kristin said...

What an interesting teaser...I'm going to have to look into this book!

My teaser can be found here.

Bev Hankins said...

Oh dear. From the sound of things...topple over and die. Or at least faint from loss of blood.

Here's my TT: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays_25.html

Nise' said...

Well, your tease has me wanting to pick this book up sooner than I planned.

jlshall said...

Great teaser! I've got this one on my TBR list. Didn't realize it was so violent, though!

Aisle B said...

Thanks for freaking me out with this nightmarish scene. A bloodbath of organs everywhere... yikes.

Will get you for the nightmares that will spring out tonight... sleeping with night light ON!

Misha said...

Great teaser! This book is on my wishlist. Can't wait to read it!