Photobucket

January 1, 2011

A Bit Of Me (posting 2 of 2)

Photobucket

SATURDAY


Happy New Year Everyone!!  Hope you had a festive evening.  And for those who had a little bit more than festive, lol, grab your coffee mugs, because today is the BIG day!!!  Start those engines, Ready, Set, Go Read....Challenges are waiting to be filled in with titles of books!!!  GL everyone!!!!!

Photobucket

Hosted by Danielle at There's A Book
From Danielle's blog:
We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here. I created this weekly meme to get to know the blogging community I love just a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. Each week I will post a question to be answered in the following week’s “A Bit of Me(Me)”. Check back each Saturday to get the info for next week’s post and link up with your current post right here.
This Week’s Question: Do you have a New Year’s resolution? Share at least one (more if you want!).
Read more: http://www.theresabook.com/category/a-bit-of-meme/#ixzz19AlITKdf
You got to love Danielle....she comes up with the greatest questions!!!  Resolutions?  As in keeping a resolution?  She didn't say for how long though!!!!
Photobucket
OK....I'll play along (lol).  I have decided on 2 for the New Year!!  My resolutions........................ for the 1st hour of 2011 are:
Photobucket
Not sure though...carrot cake doesn't count, does it?  That
would fall under the category of vegetable.  And what
about apple and blueberry pies?  Those are fruits!!!

Photobucket
My 2nd is not signing up for any more challenges....well....
not the year long kind (since they all start today). 
The mini challenges don't count.  And saying NO to so many requests
.....sorry.....got to run...have some emails that are waiting for
 me to answer regarding reviews (but I'll wait an hour before responding  lol).



5 comments:

Unknown said...

You do resolutions like I do! Eventually I'll remember that I wanted to stop/start something.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Good ones, Cheryl! LOL

Love putting those resolutions right in their place. I didn't even bother to add DIET to mine...I did mention exercise. That one I can probably manage, as long as I don't qualify it as time at the gym. A walk around the block counts too!

I should have added those other kind, too, like yours: Learning to say "no" more often.

I also thought of another one: Use my china and pretty dishes more often. Am I saving them for a dinner party? Ha-ha.

Thanks for joining in. Here's mine:

(click on my name)

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

I toooooooootally think carrot cake counts as a vegetable, lol. I'm not great with diets myself, I don't often want to eat the same thing multiple days in a row, so I just let myself eat whatever I want most of the time. So I never set them as a resolution, because I know I just won't even care two days later.

I decided that I wasn't signing up for challenges this year either, just too much of a commitment and takes my reading in directions I don't always want it to go in. My full post is at:

http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=2117

XmasDolly said...

ROFL - YOU CRACK ME UP! Apple pie - no that's fruit and Carrot Cake does not go under the category of vegetable. LOL Happy New Year to you & the hubby! HUGS & MORE HUGS! Resolutions? To try and get fit some how & to be more faithful going to the healthclub to do therapy whether I'm hurting or not. Going to try & get the ol' back stronger. The other resolution is to get more sponsors so I can crack this blogging thing like it's second nature. I'm really not sure on everything yet. My only prob is memory! Maybe I need a secretary! LOL

The1stdaughter said...

I LOVE your resolutions! And yes, my questions...I've often wondered about my sanity recently. lol

I'm absolutely loving that little piggie with the hula hoop! He's so cute! Can I just do that kind of exercise? My kids would think it's hilarious to boot! And yes, in my book carrot cake certainly counts as a vegetable. :o) Love your choices!