Photobucket

January 19, 2011

Wednesday Memes (2 of 2)

WEDNESDAY

Photobucket

Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading

What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?


What do you think you’ll read next?


Photobucket

Hosted by Michelle from The True Book Addict
Progress report: aprrox 9 hours
Oh well..this thing called real life really keeps getting in the way of reading lol.  However, it did allow me it bit more time yesterday...yes..I did say a little bit more.  So this is my total so far.
  Monday  4 hours
  Tuesday  5 hours
Today my plan is to get all my postings done very quickly and get started on reading.  Maybe even finishing my current read, so TTYS!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel! I can read up a storm until I'm supposed to and then I just can't seem to perform!

bermudaonion said...

I think 9 hours of reading in 2 days is fantastic!!