Photobucket

May 14, 2010

Aloha Friday (1 of 4)

Photobucket
Friday is a busy day here on my blog.  As you can see I particpate in 4 memes.  Today is also the day that I allot myself more computer time and a little less reading time (shhhhhh don't tell anyone).  But I just find these memes so much fun especially meeting new blogging friends.  So off I go............

Photobucket
Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com/
From An Island Life:
  In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is:
    Do you have a favorite saying and/or mantra?
I have 2:  Everything happens for a reason and There is always someone worse off than me.

Photobucket in the fun. You don't need a blog to comment. But if you do want to join in, links provided for each and all memes.


10 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Those are both great sayings!

I am Harriet said...

What goes around comes around.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/if-you-are-not-giselle-tell-me-an-amazing-fact-about-you/

CMash said...

Kathy: I live by those saying especially when life throws us a curve ball and have to get thru it.

Harriet: Great one and so true! I tried leaving a comment on your site earlier but wouldn't let me...will try again later.

The Social Frog said...

You will get yours!
Haha, sounds nice huh :)

XmasDolly said...

I bought this sign years & years ago in a dollar store of all things, and it hangs over my dresser. It says: "Oh Lord, fill my mouth with worth while stuff, and nudge me when I've said enough".

CMash said...

The Social Frog: thinking I may have said that when my boys were younger lol.

Xmas Dolly: that one is new to me.

janetfaye said...

My favorite is, What goes around, comes around.

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/aloha-friday-22.html

kailani said...

I always say that everything happens for a reason, too. It's gotten me through some pretty rough times.

Colette S said...

I've noticed that I say that too much . I gueess it was a safe way to protect myself as a child.

Colette S said...

Mine is "I don't know"