Photobucket

May 31, 2010

Musing Mondays (2 of 4)

Photobucket
Musing Mondays is now being hosted by Miz B.  Thank you so much for hosting.
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading  http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Today's Question:
Do you ever read a word or phrase that sparks a specific place or setting in your mind and makes you crave to read a book with that type of place/setting in it?
My Answer:
  I think that with every book I read, I am transported there in my mind.  If the author conveys, with detailed words the description of where the book is taking place, I can sense the location in my imagination.  And with every book I read,  I travel the world.

4 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I totally agree with you!

Here is my Musings post!

caite said...

I would only add that is true of any good book. Not so great books leave me right where I started.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I had a hard time with this question. Inklings

My post is the Monday Morning Update 4!

Julie P said...

Very well put, Cheryl. Hope you have a wonderful day!