Photobucket

May 12, 2010

Wonderous Words Wednesday (2 of 2)

Photobucket
Hosted by Kathy at Bermudanonion's Weblog http://bermudaonion.wordpress.com/

Todays words are from my current read,  Death Of A Cure by Steven H. Jackson
      Benthic  (page 5)  
*1. of, relating to, or occurring at the bottom of a body of water
*2. of, relating to, or occurring in the depths of the ocean
      Billet (page 22)      
*1. 1archaica brief letter : note
*2 a.  aan official order directing that a member of a military force be          provided with board and lodging (as in a private home)b. bquarters assigned by or as if by a billet
*3. position job - a lucrative
 

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I knew billet because my dad was in the Navy, but benthic is new to me. Thanks for playing along today.

Julie P said...

Nice words--they were new to me!

CMash said...

Kathy: Thank you for hosting. Do you keep a list somewhere with all the new words?

Julie: I think I need to make a spread sheet or document to add the words I learn. Do you have something like that?