Photobucket

May 3, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading (2 of 2)

Photobucket
Hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through A World Of Books http://bookjourney.wordpress.com
This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week
  FINISHED:
     Silent Scream by Karen Rose    a 5 star read especially if you like suspense
  CURRENTLY READING:
     The Memory Thief by Rachel Keener   fininshed yesterday
     Our Promised Land by Michael T. Darkow
     Still Midnight by Denise Mina

4 comments:

Julie P said...

I love suspense! Might just have to add Silent Scream to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

Silent Scream sounds great! I hope you enjoy the books you have lined up for this week. I read Our Promised Land and really enjoyed it. It's different, but interesting.

Heidi V said...

I love suspense I'll have to read it! You have some good ones coming up I hope you enjoy...

bermudaonion said...

I really want to read The Memory Thief, so I can't wait to see what you think of it.