Photobucket

May 13, 2010

Photobucket Time (2 of 3)

Photobucket
(BOOKING THRU THURSDAY MEME WILL FOLLOW THIS POST.)

Yesterday I was again surprised and amazed when one of my new followers, Renee from Addited To Romance Blog Site (http://addictofromance.blogspot.com/) presented me with this award.  This one is a new one to me and am very honored.  Renee is a new book blogger and has quite a nice site, so please stop by and say hi to her.  Now on to the reward and criteria:
Photobucket
Criteria:
Here is how it works:
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award!
My comment on her blog after receiving award:
  Renee: Congratulations on your award !!!! Enjoy !!! And how kind of you to pass it to me. I am a semi newbie to book blogging and remember receiving my 1st award and have to say honestly, that it feels the same way when presented with subsequent awards, it truly makes me feel that I am accepted into this wonderful family of book bloggers. I will post about this award with my Thursday's postings. Again thank you, this award is a new one for me.
Here are the last five books that I have read:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am passing this award on to some new and not so new blogs that I follow.  And they are, in no particular order:
Gautami.tripathy Everything Distils Into Reading   http://readbookswritepoetry.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoy as much as I did !!


4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your award!

CMash said...

Kathy: Thank you. It amazes me that just a few months ago I was just "looking in" the blogs and now, feel very part of this family of book bloggers.

Cat said...

What a lovely surprise to wake up to. Thank you so much. :-)

And congratulations on receiving it yourself.

Aleksandra said...

Wow, thank you so much for the award!
I'm new to blogging as well & I'm always happy when I receive an award!
Also, congrats on your award!