Photobucket

May 3, 2010

Musing Mondays (1 of 2)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page http://rebeccavoy.blogspot.com/
Today's Musing Monday question is:
 Do you frequent second hand book stores? Have you ever bought a book home only to find anything interesting within their pages?
  The answer is Yes and I would suspect all book addicts have located a second hand book store where they live.  I could spend hours in the one I visit.  The only problem I have is I tend to bring home more books than I traded even though I promised myself that I have enough books on my shelves already.  To my surprise I did find one treasure in a book and it was a 4 leaf clover wrapped in saran wrap !!!!!






4 comments:

Nise' said...

You are so right! This book lover knows where the second hand book stores are and their hours!

Julie P said...

I LOVE used book stores! I am sure that I keep my local ones in business all by meself! LOL

Anonymous said...

There are only a few near where I live, but I love them.

HERE

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

As I live in a small, town we don't have much in the way of used book stores but I do have a friend on BookMooch who every time she goes, takes a copy of my wishlist and looks for me. Now that's what I call a good friend.