Photobucket

May 30, 2010

Monthly Wrap Up (2 of 2)

Photobucket
May was definitely a better month for me and hoping the same for next month.  So here are the books I finished and my Challenge standings:

COMPLETED:
  The Memory Thief by Rachel Keener  Photobucket
  Our Promised Land by Michael T. Darkow  Photobucket
  Still Midnight by Denise Mina  Photobucket
  Death of a Cure by Steven H. Jackson  Photobucket
  So Cold The River by Michael Koryta  Photobucket
  Moonlight Falls by Vincent Zandri  Photobucket
  The Language of Secrets by Dianne Dixon Photobucket

CHALLENGES:
  Lisa Jackson (originally signed up for 5)  5/5 Completed
  Awesome Author 0/3
  RYOB  1/10
  Romance 2/3
  EBook 1/6
  Reading from my Shelves  20/20  Completed
  Thriller/Suspense  12/12  Completed
  Books I Won 1/6
  100+  22/100
  FOMA 12x12 20/?
  Buck A Book  22/100
  The Arthur Reagan  2/?
  50+  10/50

5 comments:

Nise' said...

Looks like you had a great reading month with all those stars.

Julie P said...

Nice month! If you had to pick and absolute favorite for the month, which one would it be?

CMash said...

Nise: I have been lucky with the books that I choose to review. Its been rare, but did happen with 1 book for May, that I get a book that I really don't like.

Julie: I had a good month with the books I read. But seeing that my favorite genre is mystery/suspense, it would have to be "Moonlight Falls". And I have to honestly say that I was a bit nervous since I had the author here as a "guest author" and then last week having him here "live". I kept thinking what if I don't like the book. But it was so good that it took me 2 days to read because I really couldn't put it down.

wdebo said...

Looks like a pretty good book month :) And "Moonlight Falls" sounds good, I should read it :D

P.S. I love your blog very pink and cute...would you like to do a follower/link exchanged. I have just followed you =]

gautami tripathy said...

So Cold the River is on my wish list!

Here is myMay Wrap-Up post!