Photobucket

May 14, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins (4 of 4)

Photobucket
And...here we go!
1. I just had my first cup of coffee.
2. It is what it is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: As a military doc, I travel with a fairly complete collection of diagnostic tools and medical supplies.
4. Diamond jewelry tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking and still am walking with a walker since my surgery.
6. Some things that my hubby and sons say makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending relaxed time with hubby, tomorrow my plans include to-do list of blog items then read and Sunday, I want to attempt going outside, weather permitting and read, but that all depends on getting down the stairs with walker!

1 comments:

Julie P said...

Poor CMash! I really hope your recovery starts speeding up for you. I am sure it must be frustrating navigating around with a walker! (((hugs)))