Photobucket

May 30, 2010

Thank You

I have said on many occasions that I am not computer savvy, that I am computer challenged, that I am computer illiterate.  Oh heck, I just know the basics.   I have also said that when I first started book blogging, I was lucky to find the kindest and most patient person and blogger there is.  She took me under her wing and helped me along.  I have posted that she has been my mentor.  Well today, I called on her for some help.  Things that I had seen and would like on my blog.  And again, she was there for me.  I don't know how to thank her.  But I do know one thing.  If you haven't visited her or her blog, you really should.

Photobucket

So to Vicki from Reading At The Beach (http://readingathebeach.com/) Not only are you my mentor but my blogging computer angel.  Thank You !!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I'm already following you. Thanks so much for flying with the new Friday Follow.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Julie P said...

I follow Vicki as well. She has a great blog....