Photobucket

May 26, 2010

Wathcha Reading Wednesdays

Just about 7 months ago I didn't even know what a "meme" was.  But once I found out, I was always on the hunt to find a new and fun one.  And today in my Google Reader, there it was !!!  Another Wednesday fun meme.  And here it is !!
Photobucket
Hosted by Busy Moms Who Love To Read.  The link to this blog is http://busymomswholovetoread.blogspot.com/ so that you can visit and sign in with McLinky. 
A prize is also included.  Here is the criteria:
Since there is a prize at stake this week I am going to make it slightly more work: Go to page 50, count down 50 words and then type out the next two full sentences. If it is a spoiler at all be sure to put **Spoiler Alert** at the top of your comment (like if the selection announces the death of an integral character or something).
I will be right back to posting since I need to count down to 50!!!.........I am back and here are my 2 sentences.
  In Caroline's growing up, there had only been herself and her mother.  When Caroling would ask about her father, her mother's response was always the same:  "You don't have one."
   From The Language of Secrets by Dianne Dixon
Hope you join in the fun!!