Photobucket

May 7, 2010

Fiday Book Blog Hop (3 of 4)

Photobucket
Hosted by Jennifer from CRAZY FOR BOOKS http://www.crazy-for-books.com/
Here are the instuctions from her site:

  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blog Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
  So, if you'd like to participate, just repost this on your blog, sign MckLinky on her site, and check out other blogs in MckLinky! Let's connect and make new book bloggy friends!! So, if you consider yourself a book blogger, come join the fun!
  Pretty please - Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

5 comments:

Lover Of Romance said...

Just hopping by!!! Love your blog! I am now a follower to your blog! I am looking forward to future posts from you!

Gina said...

Thanks for hopping by my site and becoming my 300th follower! You rock! ^_^ I'll definitely be checking out more of your site...ooh! I see some meme's I need to read here...
Continuing through on the hop! Happy reading!

Suko said...

Hi, I haven't posted my hop post yet! But I will, a bit later, in conjunction with an announcement of a book winner.

Your blog is very lovely! Happy, hoppy Friday!

pussreboots said...

I'm already a follower. Happy Blog Hop. Pussreboots.

Kerrie said...

Thanks for following me. I can see you like a bit of crime fiction in your reading diet.