Photobucket

May 10, 2010

Musing Monday (1 of 3)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page http://rebeccavoy.blogspot.com/
Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about:
Do you have to carve out time in your day for reading (due to work and other obligations), or does your reading just happen naturally? (Question courtesy of MizB)
     Over the past 6 months, I had plenty of time to read due to not being able to do much in way of household obligations and limited activity.  Now, since the surgery, I have even more time to read while recuperating.  And according to the surgeon, the little activity I am allowed will probably be for 3 months or longer.  Now, in the morning I work on the computer and my afternoons are for reading and dozing (because of the pain waking me up at night, I don't get a very long restful sleep).  For the future, I have thought about this a lot.  I have much to do in way of mine and my mother's house, which will not give me much time to read.  I will probably be very selective in the books that are for "requested reviews".

2 comments:

Nise' said...

Reading while recovering is the way to go. May your recovery continue to progress!

caite said...

Recovering from surgery may not be the best reason for having free time...but we take what we can.
I find, the better the book I am reading, the more time to read I find in my day. Ok, a few things don't get done but still...