Photobucket

May 29, 2010

Memorial Day

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hope everyone has some fun plans for this long weekend, Memorial Day.  The unofficial start of summer.  But lets not forget what Memorial Day is about.  Stop and take a minute to remember those that gave their lives for our freedom. 

Any special plans this weekend? 

No memes today !!!  I am still on the lookout for another one for Saturdays .  I love participating in daily memes and meeting new blogging buddies BUT yesterday I went overboard.  I had 6 memes going and all that hopping was too much.  A bloggy friend, Julie, who I value her opinion, made me see the error of my ways  lol.  So today I will just be doing my computer to-do list, draft some postings and writing a review.  And then I will relax and read.      Happy Memorial Day and Happy Reading !!!!!

2 comments:

Loren said...

I enjoy doing meme's bug wow I could never have done 6! You da woman :)

Have a relaxing and blessed Weekend

Julie P said...

Thank you for this reminder post about Memorial Day. No plans for us, hopefully will get a lot of reading in....