Photobucket

May 28, 2010

Aloha Friday ( 1 of 6 )

Photobucket
TGIF !!!!  THE DAY OF MEMES!!  And the day to do a lot of blog hopping.  Today I am also particpating in two new memes that look like fun.  One (posting 3 of 6) is the debut of this  new hop.  And another, (posting 4 of 6) will be the first time I am participating in.  I found this meme via Vicki's blog, Reading At The Beach, and it sounded like fun. So put on your sneakers and lets go hop!!!

Photobucket
Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com
From An Island Life:
  In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My Question:
This weekend is the unofficial start of summer.  So my question is, which do you prefer, ocean or pool?
My Answer:
Pool, especially since we have one in the backyard, but if on vacation, then its the beach.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! In answer to your question, I prefer the beach-the sand and water together is the key! Plus the fact that I have to work a little bit to get to a beach makes it seem more special!

janetfaye said...

Neither! I don't swim or like the beach. I like to be around shaded areas in the summer.

Happy Friday!

I am Harriet said...

Ocean once until the sand and the gulls bug me. Then my backyard pool :)

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/how-to-you-make-friends-online/

schnider_am said...

We dont live by an ocean but we do vacation to oceans and they kids of scare me with the waves and my children so we usually just play in the sand and a little bit in the water. We have lakes around here with being from MN. I love swimming in the lakes! I also like swimming pools too!

Auntie E said...

Pool.. I do not like the sand or the salt and the Jelly fish are nerve wreaking.
My Aloha Friday Link for you Making it easier for you to visit.

Lacey said...

Most definitely pool!!!! The closest beach to me is full of oily muck water. Thanks for following my blog and I can't wait to receive my first award!!!! :)

Lori said...

I prefer the beach but my son and husband prefer the pool so we do a lot of time at both!

Jessica said...

I prefer the pool but love the beach!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Definitely a pool girl. Don't like to swim with dead fish floating or deal with sand in my swimsuit.

The Social Frog said...

The ocean but I have a pool as well :)

Rach said...

Pool, becuase I don't like sand getting everywhere!

Miel Abeille said...

Hey! Thanks for hopping by to visit me!

I'm a huge fan of the ocean, not so much the pool. :)

CMash said...

Great comments! Thank you for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

For walking and listening, the ocean.

For swimming/exercising, the pool.