Photobucket

May 4, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1 of 2)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:
  In silence, Mahoud followed at what could hardly be described a discreet distance.  The estrangement from his friends and neighbors was an unbearable agony, worse than any he had ever experienced.
  From Our Promised Land by Michael T. Darkow   page 36


16 comments:

Audrey said...

That's so sad :(
Great teaser!
HERE is my teaser for this week!

Kaye said...

I read about another book this week with the same theme- I hope you are enjoying the book and feeling well this week. My TT is here
Have a great week and happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

That sounds awkward...and tense.

Mine is here:

http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/05/04/teaser-tuesdays-10/

Michelle said...

The book cover has caught my attention.
Thanks for the teaser.

My `Teaser` is up

Jenny Q said...

Now I'm wondering what this books is about! Here's my teaser for Watermark.

Darlyn said...

Cant wait to here the review of this one.

Here's my teaser;

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-teusdays-first-impressions.html

Vanessa said...

Interesting...

  Mine is from The Deadly Sister.

CMash said...

Thank you all for stopping by !!!! Love reading your comments ! Am on my way to visit your blogs and read your TTs.

Alayne said...

Sounds like a heavy book. Great teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

My Book Barn said...

Great teaser! Sounds interesting!
~Angela

Nise' said...

Almost feel the agony. Hope he can reconcile with his friends. Enjoy.

Barbara said...

very sad.

Please check mine out!

Jennifer said...

What an intriguing teaser. Why is he in agony. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-sea-witch.html

Natalie W said...

Sounds like a very interesting read. Adding it to my wish list!

Audrey said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
I don't do book reviews on my blog - but you really should read the book I posted today! It's quite good :)

Clarissa said...

The book sounds really interesting. Here is my teaser http://limpetsandpenguins.blogspot.com