Photobucket

May 11, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1 of 2)

Photobucket
You may have noticed a change when you stopped by....a little person with eyes on book reading cursor instead of the generic arrow cursor.  What do you think?  Like or Dislike?  Please take poll on left hand sidebar as to if it stays or not.  If it does stay, I will probably be changing it periodically depending on holidays, seasons, etc.  But it is up to my visitors and readers that get to decide, so please vote.  Thank you !!!!

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
   My Teaser:
How a body hits the ground after falling from twenty-four stories might lead them to believe something about the manner with a high probability of certainty, but there would be no lab test to confirm it.
    From Death Of A Cure by Steven H. Jackson  page 100


5 comments:

Whitney said...

Interesting teaser, it's very scientific.

Jennifer said...

I have this book but have not read it yet. Your teaser makes me want to move the book to the top. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-forty-eight-x-lemuria.html

Nise' said...

Great teaser. Reminds me of CSI and Bones where the techs love performing experiments to test their theories.

Aleksandra said...

Great teaser! I hope you're enjoying it!

Emma Michaels said...

This looks great! Amazing teaser! I read the most amazing book this week. I had used it for my Teaser Tuesday and loved it so much I decided to post my review today. Feel free to head over to my blog and check it out at http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com and post your teaser in my comments!


Sincerely,
Emma Michaels