Photobucket

May 18, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:
  "Well, Mr. Shaw, as is generally the case when we have the discovery of a homicide victim, the suspect pool is initially deep and wide.  Are you in it?  Sure.  So are plenty of others, though.
From So Cold The River by Michael Koryta   page 257
I haven't gotten that far yet but after finding this, I need to read a bit faster.



15 comments:

Nise' said...

Wondering if he actually did it. Great teaser.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo they are laying out the mystery. Great teaser. You sucked me right in.

Thanks for visiting my Teaser Tuesday :)

Alayne said...

Sounds intriguing! Great teaser. My teaser is from THE PASSAGE and it's at The Crowded Leaf.

Tasha said...

Great teaser!

Natalie W said...

Sounds very interesting! I'll have to check this book out.
Natalie ;0)
Here's Mine

Emma Michaels said...

Great Teaser! Here is my Teaser Tuesday:
http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesday_18.html

Feel free to stop by tomorrow for my review and GIVEAWAY of the book and a new ARC, by the same author, next Spring when it is released!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels

E.J. Stevens said...

"the suspect pool is initially deep and wide"--love this!

My teaser is here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J

Aleksandra said...

Great teaser! Happy reading!

Alice Audrey said...

Great teaser.

Audrey said...

This sounds good! New author for me, but will check him out.
HERE is mine for this week :)

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your book. Mine is from The God of the Hive.

Karen Russell said...

Oooooh, creepy! Mine's a mystery, too: http://www.howmysterious.com/2010/05/18/teaser-tuesdays-christine-falls/

CMash said...

Thank you all for stopping by....I visited to read your TTs and they were great, interesting and piqued my curiousity. Happy Reading !!

Anonymous said...

the suspect pool is initially deep and wide...
what a great line!!

Julie P said...

Liked this teaser--"Are you in it?"--classic!