Photobucket

December 15, 2010

And the winners are.........

.........for PEACE AND PLENTY by Sarah Ban Breathnach



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

18    3    17

Timestamp: 2010-12-15 23:02:03 UTC

Bingo said... 18  I try and cut costs by not bringing in food or going out as much anymore. I am doing more of my own cooking and it helps cut costs. Thanks for a chance at this one!

kalea_kane said... 3  One way that I try to cut costs is by making roasts in my crock pot. The crock pot is actually cheaper than the oven, but I also make a point of making at least two more meals from that roast. Many times I can get three meals. Thank you for the chance. This is a book that is right up my alley!

thatlittlehouse said... 17  I cut costs right now by cooking from my pantry and refrigerator, without buying any new groceries other than milk and bread

An email has been sent to the winners and they have 48 hours to respond with their mailing address or another winner will be chosen.