Photobucket

December 19, 2010

HELP!!! PLEASE!!

Photobucket
Shhhhh!  Is anyone looking?  Maybe I can sneak this post by without many noticing.  I know..I know...I said no more BUT...I just can't stop.  Plus the fact that I came up with so many excuses to justify me signing up for another 2011 Challenge and the challenge is:

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B from Should Be Reading
So my justification:  I review every book I read especially since this is a book reading and reviewing blog so this was a no brainer for me that I HAD to sign up.
Criteria:
* review each book you read between January 1st and December 31st of the current year.
* PLEASE keep your reviews clean & respectful ~ these books we read are the hard work of an author, and we don’t need to be mean. Even if you didn’t like the book, please try to find something you can say that would be encouraging to the author.
* reviews can be as short, or long, as you wish
* you MAY overlap with other challenges
* eBooks and Audiobooks ARE allowed
* if there will be spoilers in your review, please note this in the subject line of your post so that those who don’t want to read them can skip that review. Thank you.



7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Well, I'm no help because I said the same thing and I keep joining reading challenges. I decided to stop fighting it and just enjoy. Good luck with yours!

Marce said...

You need Challenge AA immediately :-)

Bev Hankins said...

Ha ha ha! Couldn't resist another one. I know the feeling. I'm up to ten challenges now (including my own) and am fighting a mighty battle not to jump into another one...So far staying strong. We'll see how long that lasts.

Julie P said...

You are an addict! I swear! LOL

Darlyn said...

I have to stop myself from signing up too many challenges. I have school to think of, seriously.LOL. But a very best of luck to you!

bermudaonion said...

You're definitely an addict, but that's just fine. Have fun with the challenge!

Unknown said...

LOL! We all need help.. at least you know you're not alone in this madness