Photobucket

December 29, 2010

W.W.W. Wednesdays (2 of 2)

WEDNESDAY

Please allow me to give a special thank you to a very special guy!!!!!!!
 ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
As some of you know, this past year I have been dealing with quite a few personal and physical problems, and I don't know how I would have dealt with and/or gotten through any of them without my hubby's (we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary in April) help.  And THEN, he just keeps giving, like the energizer bunny.  Yesterday, he is on vacation this week, he took hours out of his day to fix my computer, which as you all know,  I am sooooo very computer challenged, and it is now working perfectly!!!  And for Christmas, it was a good thing I was sitting down, he shocked me.  It reminded me of the walnut lunch bag Christmas I had as a child.  He recently hooked up a printer to my computer.  So, he wrapped a box of printable labels stating that I would need them now that I had a printer, except I could tell that it was an old box of labels.  I opened the box, and inside, besides the labels, were travel reservations for an 8 day trip to Aruba!!!!!!  I would say I am one lucky gal!!!  Love you!!!



Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading 
What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?
I am not sure!!  Since I have decided that I will be making changes
in my reading schedule/habits for 2011, I have no idea how I
will get into the new routine or how I will be choosing the next book. 



7 comments:

Jackie said...

I know what you mean Cheryl, making changes and keeping to it in the reading department is going to be a mess for me too!

My WWW and WoW this week

jackie >_<

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE!!! Such a lucky gal you are. Enjoy Enjoy!!!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You lucky Gal Cheryl! Aruba is our favorite place, and although we have not been in 2 years, we went every year for the previous 10 years, each May. Email me if you have any questions. ....LOVE LOVE Aruba!

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Steve sounds amazing and it's so wonderful to hear a wife speak so glowingly of her husband after 30 years of marriage! Of course I'm lucky enough to have my own wonderful, computer literate hubs, but I love hearing about happy marriages! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in Aruba... and of course the books you plan on taking with you on the trip :)

Carol said...

Fantastic that you are celebrating your Pearl Wedding Anniversary this April.
What a wonderful hubby giving you a surprise trip to Aruba. Enjoy.

carol

Julie P said...

Aruba! You go girl!

Misha said...

awww.. What a wonderful surprise! Have lots of fun on the trip! :)