Photobucket

December 1, 2010

You are invited to a Birthday Bash (3 of 3)


And now a word from GRAHAM PARKE, Author and Birthday Guy!!!!






“It's the age-old tale:
Boy meets girl.
Boy stalks girl.
Girl already has a stalker.
Boy becomes her stalker-stalker.”

It's hard to believe, but it's been a year since I handed in the final proofs. To celebrate this, and the fact that Gomez just became a finalist in 2010's Best Book Awards, I decided to throw Gomez a birthday party (or a BirdDay party, as we say in the Netherlands). As I’ve had a debilitating fear of throwing parties and no-one showing up since early childhood, I’d be more than delighted if you could come! (Read more about the book here. )

Of course, with every cool international party comes a gift bag. Here's just some of the stuff attendants will get:
*'Unspent time' exclusive short story collection
*No Hope for Gomez: The Lost Chapters
*Making of Gomez: behind the scenes eBook
*Signed, hi-res poster + bookplate
(These are all exclusive items and will not be available again.)

Additionally, several lucky attendants will win a Kindle or an iPod!

You can bring as many friends as you like, just don't bring your crazy uncle who drinks too much and then tries to get me to go to the attic with him to see something wonderful. I've fallen for that before and I don't mind telling you, I came away very disappointed!

Find out how to attend HERE.  And don't forget to say you heard it from CMash Loves To Read!!!