Photobucket

December 10, 2010

Friday Memes

FRIDAY


Photobucket

 
Photobucket
Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
  In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My Question:
What color lights are on your tree?

My Answer:
Small multicolor




Hosted by Java from Never Growing Old
From Java's blog:
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!



Book Blogger Hop
Hosted by Jennifer from CRAZY FOR BOOKS
  In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!
  The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! We get over 200 links every week!!
  Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
  If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!



This Week's Question:
"What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs? Is it the reviews,
author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?"


My Answer:
A little bit of everything.  I enjoy seeing what everyone
is reading, their thoughts on what they read, the fun
things like memes and getting to know more about the
person behind the blog.




16 comments:

Aimee said...

I love seeing what people thought of books I have read and loved. And finding new books! I'm an new follower! My hop is at Coffee Table Press

Lover Of Romance said...

Just stopping by for the hop, hope all is well with you! I think my favorite things is making friends with those that have the same passion for books that I do!!!

Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

We've got a prelit fiberoptic tree that does multicolors.

I am Harriet said...

I think they are clear.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/what-was-the-worst-way-you-ever-left-a-lover/

Stacy Uncorked said...

I've had clear lights for years - but this year Princess Nagger has requested multi-color, so that's what we're going to do! :)

Aloha: Shopping

Deni said...

We have multi colored lights!

Brenda said...

Ha! I love that my curser on your page is a pile of books. How wonderful! I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Same as you, small multicolor.

Anonymous said...

I love to enter the giveaways. It's always exciting to be exposed to new books with the possibility of getting to read them.

Colette S said...

I have small multiculored lights on my tree.

I wanted them to blink but they don't.

And I love reading blogs to find friends and new products and even entering a contest. I have learn so much since blogging.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm a new follower. Your blog looks so cute. I love the pink :)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

Alisha (MyNeedToRead) said...

Indeed, it's fun to get to know the person/people behind a blog. Some of the most enjoyable material comes from that which brings out a blogger's personality...their writing style, their answers to meme posts, and the like. It makes hops like this so much fun!!

-Alisha (My Need To Read)

Julie P said...

Hope you have a great weekend, Cheryl!

XmasDolly said...

Hey Girlfriend, How's it goin? Just about to go to bed, but I thought what the hell just one last one. So, what color lights? I have a pre-lit tree now being as the back won't let decorate the way I want too, but the lights are white (clear) on the tree, but I added to strings of multi-color lights too. I like lottsa lights! ~hehehe`

MadeInCanarias said...

Multicolour too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Hopping through, and I must say, I'm really looking forward to following along with your reading adventures! :D