Photobucket

December 24, 2010

Friday

FRIDAY



Photobucket

Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
  In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


My Question:
What are you hoping Santa leaves you?

My Answer:
My dated Hallmark ornament and anything to do with books.





Hosted by Java from Never Growing Old
From Java's blog:
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!


Photobucket


10 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm sure Santa will be good to you. Merry Christmas!

Julie P said...

Hope you have a great Christmas, Cheryl! I am not expecting much--you know the situation....

Stacy Uncorked said...

I'm hoping Santa leaves me a new cell phone... :) Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

Aloha: Christmas Dinner

Unknown said...

This is the first time in years that I don't really want anything for Christmas. The only suggestion I've given my hubby was that I'd like charms from each of the kids depicting thier personality for my charm bracelet.... next I'll want my nieces & nephews...
I absolutely do not want hubby to get my ANYTHING book related!! He'll just walk in the store look around and buy me some kind of DIY or 'how to keep your hubby happy' book.

Catherine L. said...

A new stove, but I know that's not going to happen...
Merry Christmas!

~ Noelle said...

i would love an ipad..
but i know i am not getting that

Darlyn said...

Merry Xmas Cheryl! hope you have a great time with your family!

Empty Nester said...

I already have my present from Santa--all the girls are home for Christmas! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Deni said...

A new cell phone cover and some necklaces!

Colette S said...

I'd like santa to leave me a trampoline for the kids.

merry Christmas!