Photobucket

December 8, 2010

W.W.W. Wednesday

WEDNESDAY

How does that song go?  It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!  Carolers are caroling (cough, cough), lights are sparkling (sniffling, sniffling), decorating the tree (ah-choo) and giving presents to those you love.  I got an early gift from hubby.....a cold.  That's where I disappeared to yesterday...slept all day as my body tried, once again, to fight the virus.  For those with immune deficiency diseases, this is the worst time of the year, because we catch everything and our bodies have a harder time to fight a virus.    A simple cold is like getting the flu and is 10x harder to fight.  So my plan today is to do my computer to-dos and in the recliner and rest.  If I don't respond you know where I am.

Photobucket

Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Miz B has postponed this meme but wanted to share with you what ,
 if any progress I have had this past week and what is to come
What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?
(I have modified my "Review Policy" and will be reading out of sequence due to ARC's and pre publishing dates agreed upon between the publisher and myself, so you may see other books pop up in between ones listed)


5 comments:

Kaye said...

I like that title, Last Writes - is that a cozy? I haven't heard of this one before. Just looks intriguing.

I hope you feel better soon. Rest is the key word for you today, Tootsie!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! Me, too! Already home & planning to sleep!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling bad. I hope you can cuddle up in your recliner and get some rest! Feel better soon!

Julie P said...

Hope you feel better soon, Cheryl!

XmasDolly said...

What's this you feeling bad, and you don't tell me nuttin? Why am I always the last to know everything! Sheesh! That's another thing, how come you never read the kind of books I like or do give aways about them??? :( ~snicker-snicker~ Hi Girlfriend! Did I aggravate you enough yet??? No feely bad you! Not good! Keep your chin up and SMILE! WHO LUVS YA BABY! HUGS!