Photobucket

December 16, 2010

Thursday Memes

THURSDAY


Photobucket
Today's Question:
Today's question has not been posted at this time, will update asap.
My Answer:


Photobucket
Hosted by Lori from Dollycas's Thoughts
From Lori's site:
  It struck me recently how much time I spend on this computer every day, blogging, chatting or playing games on Facebook, emailing friends and relatives, making cards and calendars, etc. etc. etc.
  We depend on each other for book reviews, giveaways, encouragement, friendship, but how well do we really know each other?
  So that is what this meme is all about, getting to know each other.
WEEK 16 QUESTIONS

1. What is the present you want Santa to bring the most?
     I know this will sound corny but health.  If not....anything and everything to do with books!!!
2. Do you have a big meal on Christmas or just snack all day?
     Both.  Another Italian tradition...eat all day lol
3. Do you read Christmas books this time of year, is there a special one you reread year after year?
     No, I am not a seasonal reader. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not really into presents this year, but books always work.
We have a big meal... and eat all day!
I LOVE Christmas books. They just make me happy!

Carol said...

not a seasonal reader but, you know me, I think I am missing something when I see my blogging friends doing challenges etc, So I bought a seasonal book.
Have I read it? NO! Too busy getting ready for the season :)

carol

bermudaonion said...

Wishing for health isn't corny at all. I hope your wish comes true.

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying you get your wish for good health.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Good health would be a wonderful gift!!!

Bev Hankins said...

Wishing you the good health you're wishing for!

I'm not usually a seasonal reader...but you know how I am about Challenges. When the Christmas Spirit Challenge came along, I just had to do it. I was hoping it would help me with my Christmas mood (lacking a bit this year)...not so much, but it was good to finally read A Christmas Carol after having watched so many versions.

XmasDolly said...

Health is a good thing little sista! I'm with ya 100%. ROFL Seasonal Reader!!! LOL Wait is there such a thing???? Nah, Your pullin' my leg right! Glad you like our new baby!

Jenni Elyse said...

I think good health would be a great gift! That's something I'd love to have that myself! :)