Photobucket

October 8, 2010

2 Friday Blog Hops (2 of 3)





Hosted by Java from Never Growing Old
From Java's Site:
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!


Book Blogger Hop
Hosted by Jennifer from CRAZY FOR BOOKS

From Jennifer's Site:
  In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!
  The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! We get over 200 links every week!!
  Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
  If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!
This week's question:
What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

My Answer:
LOL  All of the above.  It really depends on the time of day, the time of year and the mood I'm in and not on if I am reading and/or blogging.  I am the type of person that has something to drink nearby at all times and take sips throughout the day.  I have to have hot coffee in the morning year round, and during the warmer weather, will then switch to ice water and/or iced coffee and in the winter, a cup of tea, hot chocolate and/or ice water.


12 comments:

Bev Hankins said...

It depends on the time of day and time of year (weather) for me as well. Cold drinks during the day/warm weather and hot chocolate/tea at night or during the colder weather.

Tin said...

chamomille tea to keep me calm dependeing on what I am reading or just plain water becuase it is so high here and we get so dry.

Eat To Live said...

When I read, I usually have a cup of herbal tea by my side.... Most times it is licorice root tea, my fave.

I am a new follower from Friday Follow Over 40. Would appreciate it if you could stop by and follow back.

I am giving a Mrs Santa Claus apron away to one of my followers on December 5.

Unknown said...

I love how your blog invokes an image of old wonderful times. I understand because I live in that world. :)

Mad Scientist

madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Hopping by while I have my coffee. Soon I will be switching to ice tea or water. I always seem to be drinking something.

I didn't know there was a Follow Friday 40 and Over. I'll have to check that one out.

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

Hi! Visiting you from Crazy For Books Blog Hop.
I personally don't drink when I read or blog. I forget to drink when I read. I get to involved. And it's just too dangerous for me to drink while I'm blogging.


Heather
http://wwwBuriedinBooks.blogspot.com

Aisle B said...

Coffee with pastries and CHAI! not not CHAIR ... I said CHAI!

Natasha said...

haha Great answer!
Stopping by the hop to say hi!

Here's my post:
http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop-october-8th.html

Guta Bauer said...

Hopping by and following.

Come to see Murphy's Library.
http://www.murphyslibrary.com/

Belinda said...

Happy HOP! I drink iced water during the day but at night I switch to icy cold diet soda so I can stay awake. Hope you have a fun weekend :)

Hop on over and visit my blog :D

Dee said...

Hi CJ,

Surfing in again, this time via the book blogger hop.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Peace,
Dee

angelatarantula said...

Hey there! I absolutely LOVE your blog! The books mouse cursor is AMAZING. I'm a new follower.I hope you'll come visit my blog back(:
Angela Z
http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com