Photobucket

October 1, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins (3 of 3)

ffi

1. My back unfortunately, is worse now then before the 2 surgeries in April.

2. Today, the weather here is supposed to be wild.
3. Leaves are falling all around, true sign that the dreaded winter will be following.
4. LMAO Who me?  forgetfulness.
5. Healing is a very slow progress this time.
6. On the computer only is what I've been up to lately!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with the family, tomorrow my plans include computer to-dos and reading and Sunday, I want to spend time with son and his gf before they leave to go home!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a nice day :) and enjoy your reading tomorrow :)

Visit my Sharon's Landscape of Life if ever you got a chance. God bless friend :)

gautami tripathy said...

I don't really publicise my blog on any social network site. Happy blog hopping/folowing!

Here is my post! I am a very serious eclectic reader. I follow blogs I like via google reader too!

gautami tripathy said...

I don't really publicise my blog on any social network site. Happy blog hopping/folowing!

Here is my post!

gautami tripathy said...

I don't really publicise my blog on any social network site. Happy blog hopping/folowing!

Here is my post!

Billy Rhythm said...

The weather is supposed to be wild here in Maine today too.