Photobucket

October 8, 2010

Aloha Friday (1 of 3)

FRIDAY


Photobucket
Hosted by An Island Life

From An Island Life:
  In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


My Question: 
Favorite Breakfast Cereal?

My Answer:
Honey Nut Cheerios with a banana.





16 comments:

Charlotte | Life's a Charm! said...

i like the kellogs red berries! it's actually my favorite snacks with milk

Tin said...

this is easy any fruit, usually a banana ontop of cereal with coconut milk and a little brown sugar.

Bonnie said...

My favorite cereal is, pls don't laugh, Lucky Charms! But with whatever cereal I do eat, a sliced banana always tops it.

Happy Aloha Friday, no work till Monday...did you know it's also a song?

~Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Wheat Chex is my all time favorite.

a49erfangirl said...

My favorite is Golden Grahms

Anonymous said...

I eat oats for breakfast, but if I was going to eat cereal, it would be Lucky Charms. Yummy!

Here's my Aloha Friday

Catherine L. said...

It's a tie between Frosted Flakes and Lucky Charms.

Colette S said...

Mine is BASIC . I will eat nothing else. And if I must I'll settle for anything with almonds.

Julie P said...

I love Raisin Bran Crunch!

Aisle B said...

croissant! with mucho butter and syrup on the side and add the CHAI!

East Coast Tropics said...

Oh that's a tough one for me! lol! I love ALL flavors of Cheerios! lol!!

Adaptable Kay said...

Mine is definitely Gorilla Munch xD

It's a gluten free, wheat free kids breakfast cereal that helps promote endangered species like the gorilla, koala bear, and lemur.

Happy Friday!

Deni said...

I don't particularly eat cereal much, but I would say Golden Grahams.

My Recent Favorite Books said...

I enjoy Frosted Mini Wheats and Cheerios!
Im a new follower from Follow Friday 40 and over
http://candlesinks.blogspot.com/

XmasDolly said...

Life cereal for cold and hot it Maple Oatmeal or Grits.

Kate said...

Mmmmm! HNC is a favorite in my house as well!