Photobucket

October 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1 of 2)

TUESDAY


Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Help Me....carry her."
Elizabeth came running from the kitchen and threw open the door. She froze at the sight of her mother. Sadie's face was only a shade darker than the snow covering her.
Photobucket
page 238


8 comments:

jlshall said...

Oh dear - why was she covered in snow? And who was being carried? And why? Now you've got me all involved in this one! Might even have to read it myself. Great teaser!

Natalie W said...

Sounds interesting! I'll have to look this one up.
Natalie :0)
My Teaser

Aisle B said...

What happened to her?? Did she fall in the snow and is she OK??

Unknown said...

Oh, my! that sounds ominous.
My Teaser is from The Husband Tree

Missy B. said...

Sounds like someone may be in trouble! Good teaser!

Unknown said...

Great teaser!!

Gigi Ann said...

Sounds like something I would like to read. I will read your review and than decide.

Marce said...

Now that is a teaser, can't wait for your review.

My TT is from a horror.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday-horror-relic-by-douglas.html#comments