Photobucket

October 15, 2010

Aloha Friday (1 of 2)

FRIDAY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
  In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

With the news of the miraculous rescue of the 33 miners from Chile,

My Question is:
If you were stranded, what 3 items would you need/want?

My Answer:
My EReader/books, laptop and eye glasses.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were stranded anywhere, I would want water, a weapon and a big strong man to help me!

Deni said...

Def my iphone, lap top and bedding

bermudaonion said...

I think it would depend on where I was stranded. If I was underground like those miners were, the first thing I would need would be light! What a great question - I'll be thinking about it today.

I am Harriet said...

Toilet paper, water and a blanket


Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/can-you-save-500-by-the-holidays/

Anonymous said...

definitely at least one good book (an e-reader would be excellent), a nice floppy hat for shade and a filter to make the water drinkable just in case.

Auntie E said...

a Laptop sounds great , however I am not sure It would work underground. I would love to have plenty of drinkable water, Bread, and a Bible. Now I could survive a long time with those.
My Aloha Friday link for you making it easier to visit.

Unknown said...

I'm with you. I'd want my nook - with a way to charge it - and a laptop. maybe some food or water but they're negotiable.

Once Upon a Twilight said...

I need my Blackberry, My Nook and Water!

Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight!

XmasDolly said...

I'd want my puter, water, and a supply of MEN SLAVES TO WAIT ON ME HAND AND FOOT! I'D BE THEIR QUEEN, AND THEY'D..... OMG DON'T GET ME STARTED! LOL

Aisle B said...

easy ... husband...older son... and younger son... voila I'll be ok as long as we're stranded together :)

Colette S said...

Water, Book (so much to do with that, read and use each page to help make fire) and matches.

Catherine L. said...

Books, water and glasses.