Photobucket

October 22, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins (3 of 3)

ffi

So...here we go!

1. One of my strongest beliefs is my faith.
2. That's huge!
3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so the bones will be aching.
4. Sounds of my family laughing is comforting to me.
5. I always thought I'd be healthy.
6. I heard a noise and then I went outside to look at the full moon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with hubby, tomorrow my plans include computer to-dos, laundry and Sunday, I want to go visit my son!

3 comments:

Billy Rhythm said...

I think faith is an excellent answer.

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi this is Nicole from Colies Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

Julie P said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead (all except the laundry).....