Photobucket

October 30, 2010

A Bit Of Me

SATURDAY

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosted by Danielle at There's A Book
From Danielle's blog:
  We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here. I created this weekly meme to get to know the blogging community I love just a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. Each week I will post a question to be answered in the following week’s “A Bit of Me(Me)”. Check back each Saturday to get the info for next week’s post and link up with your current post right here.
This week's question:
What is your favorite candy bar?
 
Favorite?  Favorite?  As in JUST ONE favorite?
Photobucket
How about we compromise???  Just pick one bunch lol !!!!!!!






11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE Almond Joy bars.

See...I was able to choose one. :)

Also hopping by from the hop...have fun.

Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

OOPS...I guess I can't stop at one.

I LOVE Peanut Butter cups.

Tee Hee.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I do love almost anything chocolate and your selection has me salivating.

To see what I wrote, check my post here:

Click on my name!

Tasha said...

Nice choice :) I myself happen to be a fan of Butterfingers and Snickers.

Marce said...

You are to much lol

I would say a Snickers bar but I could go months without.

Anonymous said...

I love Almond Joy, Three Musketeers and the Hershey thick chocolate bars that you can break off in squares. Now I am thinking of the Halloween candy we bought yesterday. Sigh!

CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com
No blog, sorry!

Nancye said...

Gotta be a Reese's Cup, and a Hershey Bar with Almonds, Crunch, Twix with PB, etc, etc, etc..........I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!! Yummy!!

nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

Julie P said...

Good answer! LOL

The1stdaughter said...

LOL! Oh I am right there with you! It's been very difficult to keep away from the kiddos treat buckets this time. So many good ones to choose from! And yes, I agree, this post topic is doing absolutely nothing good for my waistline, but it's fun! :o)

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

Mmmm, chocolate :) It seems to be a theme this week, cuz that's what I went with too:

http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1787

Unknown said...

I just like everything that comes from the Hershey's factory - luckily I live close & can visit!! :)