Photobucket

October 31, 2010

October Wrap Up (2 of 2)

Photobucket

Halloween

Photobucket

Another month has past, where has the time gone?  October was a month that didn't turn out like I wished, but real life throws a wrench into your plans and hobbies have to take a back seat.  It has also been approximately 10 months that my blog has been public.  I have learned so much but realize I need to learn more.  I can see where I made mistakes and those will change for 2011, just getting prepared because it is right around the corner  (see today's Slapdash Discussion above).  Here is what little I read for the month:    :(

The Chill of Night by James Hayman   3/5
Mr. Rosenblum Dreams in English by Natasha Solomons    3/5
Red Hook Road by Ayelet Waldman   3/5
Love Always, Hobby and Jessie by Sara Robinson   4/5
i know i am, but what are you? by Samantha Bee   4/5
Photobucket


5 comments:

Julie P said...

I am sure next month will be better for you! And no worries--sometimes you just need to take some time and destress.....

Teacher/Learner said...

I also still have lots to learn about book blogging & I've only been active since August. Isn't it great to network with people & learn how to get better at this? :) Here's my monthly wrap-up & YTD. Happy Hallowe'en :D

Aisle B said...

Yikes it's over already! Going to get myself ready for Nov... YIKES!

Julie said...

I've only been active since April, and I've JUST figured out how to stay on top and organized! LOL!

I really liked Red Hook Road; I thought that it was utterly descriptive in a plain spoken way .. I could actually "see" each setting in my mind and picture the characters as well!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Unknown said...

I think that with everything you went through this month that you did well. Try to remember that the blog is here to make you happy not the other way around!