Photobucket

October 29, 2010

Aloha Friday (1 of 2)

FRIDAY

Photobucket


Photobucket
From An Island Life:
  In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
I am thinking that most AF questions today will be about Halloween, so I am taking another approach, one that is a sensitive yet scary question that pertains to everyone's life.



My Question:
Do you have a Living Will?

My Answer:
Yes and also a Last Will and Testament






15 comments:

Unknown said...

We do not have a will or living will. My husband and I keep saying it's something we really need to take care of but then just keep procrastinating. We have four kids so I know we should get this taken care of soon.

Anonymous said...

I do have both - will and living will. It was one of the first things I did when we had a child. Happy Friday my friend!

Unknown said...

No. We have a will but the living will is a bit trickier legally so I'm still a bit hesitant... but my family knows my wishes.

I am Harriet said...

I'm waiting for some stuff to happen and then I'll be updating.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/what-makes-a-person-beautiful/

Anonymous said...

Nope, but we should.

Auntie E said...

Yes I have one. I feel it is important to have your say in how you want to live. My Aloha Friday link for you

Unknown said...

No... but I should, with 6 kids I need to keep them safe!

Once Upon a Twilight said...

No I dont!

Here is our Aloha Friday!

Deni said...

No, should I have one at 28?

Together We Save said...

Yes I do, both!

XmasDolly said...

Yes, I have both since I was 23. I had my first child at 19, and I believe if you have children they are both necessary. I was a legal secretary for 4 yrs, and a legal assistant for 14 yrs. so I have seen first hand what could happen to your family without it & yes I keep them updated. I also have a final letter to my children for closure. I think closure is very important & I keep that updated also. Thank you for stopping by, but in answer to your question if you would've read my post today in read it shows you where to go for what happened yesterday & I did it just for you. It was yesterday's post. Thanks again.

Charlotte | Life's a Charm! said...

no i don't.

very interesting question. made me think ..

Colette S said...

No. I wish we did. I think dh doesn't think it's all too important...or maybe it just freaks him out. Last time we discussed it, he decided it wasn't really needed right now.

Julie P said...

I do have a will, but I don't think I have a living will....

Aisle B said...

I need to start before I fall into a situation where things will be left in the air... Thanks ... now time to get busy with getting things done right.