Photobucket

October 12, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010 (2 of 2)

Photobucket
Hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days

Okay, now for this week’s question:

Do you eat/drink while reading? If so, do you have some favorite reading snacks?
My answer:
Yes.  As far as drinks, it depends on the time of day and the time of year.  I usually would have a glass of water with a lot of ice cubes...has to be ice water.  But if its in the morning, hot coffee. at night either water, tea or hot chocolate.  Snacks are usually fruits or pretzel sticks.
Ok....now what about you....do you eat/drink while reading?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh, our lives sound so similar some days! I love pretzels!
Visit me to see my response to the FIR Challenge Question

Gigi Ann said...

When I'm reading I like to drink in the story. My drink of choice is water.