Photobucket

October 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1 of 2)

TUESDAY

Photobucket

Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Before my teaser, I have to tell you, that this is the perfect book to reading with all that is going on in real life.  So far it's a lol, chuckle, chuckle read!


Chapter 3 the birds and the bee

There aren't many things I know for sure, but I feel pretty confident about this one: You should never tag along on someone else's honeymoon. And if you do, you definitely shouldn't bring your kids. I know this because my dad and stepmom crashed their best friend's honeymoon with me and one of my pale and unenthusiastic friends in tow, I mean, who does that?

Photobucket
page 41


11 comments:

jlshall said...

Yes, crashing a honeymoon is a definite no-no. Of course, I never had a honeymoon, so I'm really not sure how I'd react to something like that. Great teaser! Sounds like a cute book.

Here's my teaser for this week.

Unknown said...

Ha! This book sounds hilarious! I'll have to grab it. Thanks, I needed a laugh this morning!!

My teaser this week is from Five Flavors of Dumb

Unknown said...

Too funny!! Great teaser!!!

Aisle B said...

Rolling down the stairs after hearing how they bought their kids and a friend in to someone else's honeymoon. WhAT WERE THEY THINKING!

I'd be flying to another Island if they appeared at my resort! Sorry NO GO!

Come over to LINGER at Aisle B ;) Today it's all about the wolves in love.

http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1405633756/teaser-tuesday

Belinda said...

This looks like a really funny book. Great teaser!
The Bookish Snob - Shades of Desire by LM Pruitt

Julie said...

That is definitely a FUN teaser! Thanks for sharing!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Lori said...

This look like it would be a fun read. Cute teaser and cover. I hope that you enjoy your book. Check out my MY Teaser For Tuesday. Happy Reading.

Bev Hankins said...

Definitely a no-no. Who would dare crash a honeymoon!? Sounds like a fun book!

Here's my TT: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays_26.html#comments

Bev Hankins said...

Cheryl: on your comments on my Top Ten...my memory isn't that good...I had help from Google (I googled "good Halloween books" and refreshed my memory on the ones I'd read....

Julie P said...

Funny teaser. You have been reading this one for a while. Are you in a slump or just super-busy??

Unknown said...

Yeah! I've finally caught up!
Sorry I've been so quiet - it's been a busy week!
Enjoy your weekend!